MARIO PINTO was founded in Torino in 1922. Almost 100 years experience in clamping systems for machine tools are a rich patrimony, offering our customers a wide range of clamping proposals for every clamping need.
Our products are entirely designed and manufactured in our plant in Torino, equipped with modern machines and updated technologies; all components are carefully evaluated and selected, basing on the experience of a number of suppliers and partners who developed with us the required awareness to meet the needs of a modern and globalised market.
Our program is currently including following models:
- 3 and 4 jaws manual chucks, double and single guided
- Power chucks
- Rotating cylinders, pneumatically and hydraulically operated, with and withour through hole
- 4-jaw independent chucks
- Specific chucks for cubes
- Push-to-close and pull-to-close collet chucks, vulcanised sleeves
- Static collet chucks
- Expanding mandrels and sleeves
- Power pull-down column chucks, internal and external clamping
- Hard jaws, soft jaws, adapters, distributors, drawbars, connections, accessories
- Special clamping systems
- Live Tools for motorised turrets
Quality and reliability are not our goals; they are the premises we move from to assure our customers the required results.